Resources for Parents
Tumblehome’s A.I. Learning Resources:
- Find Tumblehome’s A.I. Resources page HERE. (8+)
- Click HERE to read more about children’s book publishing.
- Read about the importance of science books for kids HERE.
- Research shows books matter. Read more about it HERE.
- Read Tumblehome co-founder, Penny Noyce’s, keynote address about Literacy in Science HERE. (10+)
Misc. activities that can be done at home:
- Clicking HERE will take you to Tumblehome’s Corona Virus Information and resource page. (8+)
- Learn how to catch a falling star… on your camera by clicking HERE. (8+)
- Repurpose old pallets into a hotel for squirrels! Instructions can be found HERE. (10+)
- Test your soil chemistry at home. Learn how HERE. (8+)
- HERE are instructions for how to properly view a solar eclipse. (6+)
- Solar Lithography – try this simple experiment to demonstrate the power of sunlight. (8+)
- For space activities that coincide with our book, The Secret Case of the Space Station Stowaways, click HERE. (8+)
- Check out these instructions for making a giant dinosaur skull at home! (10+)